Englewood Beach Waterfest Returns!
The Englewood Beach Waterfest returns this November 2016. Once again, Waterfest is bringing some big names and even bigger fun to the small beach town located on the west coast of Florida, just south of Sarasota. With multiple weekends filled with events for the entire family, you will surely enjoy taking part in at least one of them!
Ecofest will be held on October 29, 2016 at Lemon Bay Park. Once again, children and adults will explore the natural beauty and environment of our area.
Paddlefest will be held on November 12 & 13 at Weston’s wannaB inn, at the tip of Manasota Key.
Waterfest wraps up the excitement with Racefest, where internationally known powerboats from around the world will race offshore to see who will be named the World Champion of OPA/APBA Offshore Powerboat Racing on November 19, 2016. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to see the powerboats up close and personal at the drypits on Englewood Beach, beginning November 19th. We invite you to get involved and support this Englewood Community driven event series!
Racefest Tickets are now on sale on this website.
Tickets are also onside at:
- Circle K (San Casa and Manasota Key Locations)
- Zeke’s Uptown Grill & Bar on Dearborn
- The Corner Market on Dearborn
- Lock n’ Key on Manasota Key
- The Englewood Elks Club
To access the race village, you will need to have a ticket. General admission, which is $15 for both days includes parking, bus transportation, and access to Race Village. To Purchase your Racefest Tickets click here.
VIP Tickets are also available now on this website. VIP Tickets are $100 per day per person. This exciting opportunity gives you the following:
- VIP parking
- Shuttle bus to Race Village
- Entrance ticket to Race Village
- Food – Local restaurants providing (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Drinks – beer & wine and non alcohol (12 PM to 5 PM)
- VIP tent on the beach
- Entitles Members to All Events: Ecofest, Paddlefest, Racefest
- All Days Parking, Shuttle Service
- Email Updates
- A Cool, Unique “Get It Now, Wear It Often” Waterfest Fever—Catch It! T-Shirt
- And of course, a cool F.o.W. 2016 Membership Card
Click Here to Purchase
A great way to proudly show your support for the premier local water events of the year!! Englewood, Fl.—We’ve Got The Beach!