Poker Run Rules
Waterfest Official Poker Run Rules will be strictly enforced for fairness to all Waterfest Poker Players, No exceptions.
- Travel Safe, Please respect our South West Florida environment, enjoy the Sun and HAVE FUN!
- The Waterfest wristband must be worn at time of presenting five different Waterfest Poker Chips
- No wristband or insufficient Poker Chips is “NO PLAY”
- Extra Purchased Waterfest Poker Hand Vouchers require a Waterfest wristband to purchase extra hand poker chips from a Dealer.
- When the Waterfest Poker Run playing tables officially close no latecomers will be allowed to begin play.
- Each participant must surrender all five colors of Waterfest Poker Chips at the time of playing their hand. The Poker Game will be ‘Five-Card Stud” with all cards dealt face up for all four players to observe.
- Empty, vacant, un-filled, player positions at the poker table will be dealt cards by the Waterfest Dealer “FACE UP”.
Two Waterfest Poker Tables will be in use for a maximum of four players per game each, therefore assuring a high probability of “great cards” with a maximum of 20 of 52 cards dealt face up.
- Any player may purchase up to two extra cards to enhance their hand at $5.00 per extra card, CASH Only before leaving the table. Unfortunately, due to time constraints no credit cards may be used.
Full Extra five-card hands may be purchased at any time from a Dealer for $15.00 CASH with a WF Wristband; subject to all Waterfest rules as follows:
The “up to two extra cards” to enhance a player’s hand at $5.00 per extra card will also apply to all extra $15.00 purchased hands.
All Waterfest wrist banded participants first “Chips-in Hand” cards and all extra cost purchased hands listed above must be completed by the 6:00 PM CLOSE. No refunds for unused hands will be made by Waterfest.
Food Donation “Raffle” Rules
$100.00 Cash Prize
- All Submitted Food Items will be Examined By Waterfest and/or the Charities’ Representatives. — Their Decision on Acceptance or Rejection is Final.
- One White Waterfest Raffle Ticket Will be Awarded Per Accepted Item Up to Ten Per Person.
- Each Individual Food Item Must Be Over $1.00 Retail Value to Be Eligible. — No Chewing Gum, Candy Bars, Jell-o, etc.
- Accepted Food Items Must be Original Non-Perishable, Sealed Metal, Glass, Plastic, Carboard or Paper Containers — E.g., Soup, Sauces, Vegetables, Cereal, Pickles, Olives, Oils, Canned Meat (Tuna & Chicken), Cookies, Chips, etc. — All Vacuum Seals Must Be In Place.
- Accepted Food Items With “Use By” or “Expiration Dates” — Must Have a Minimum Remaining Four Month Validity.
- Items Sold in Quantity in Bundled Packaging Must be Complete. — No Separation or Missing Product is Allowed (E.g., No “Separated” Bundled Children School Lunch Packages).
- Alcoholic Beverages Are Not Allowed.
- Food Products Requiring Refrigeration or Freezing Are Not Allowed — E.g., Milk, Yogurt, Meats, Ice Cream, etc.
- Fresh Foods with Limited Shelf Life Are Not Allowed — E.g., Vegetables, Bananas, Fruit, Apples, Oranges, Potatoes, etc.