Last Updated: July 20, 2021
Englewood Beach Waterfest Inc. is a 501c3 Florida Corporation whose mission is to stage spectator events, participant competitions and educational forums that showcase Englewood’s unique water resources and recreational opportunities.
Questions, Concerns, or Changes to Your Personal Information?
Please contact us.
Englewood Beach Waterfest, Inc.
601 South Indiana Ave.
Englewood, FL 34223
Our website address is:
We collect, process and/or store information from you on our website when you:
- visit our website
- sign up for our newsletter
- submit a website form
- place an order
We may hold on to your information until we receive a request for erasure, at which point we will delete or anonymize your information. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you want to edit your data, be removed from our records or request a record of the data we have about you, please email us at email@example.com.
Visits to Our Website
This website is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We use Google Analytics to get an idea for:
- how many visits our website gets
- how visitors found our website
- in which content they are interested
- how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
- what region they are from
- what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
- and similar details
While we may transmit order details (order ID, price, products purchased) to Google Analytics, we do not send your personal information to Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which help us evaluate our website’s performance and improve our marketing. User-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is set to be automatically deleted from Google’s servers after 26 months.
Furthermore, to protect our visitors’ privacy we request that Google anonymize each visitor’s IP address.
To opt-out of Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by contacting us.
The information we collect from these form consists of all the information you enter and your IP address. We use the submitted information to process your submission and to respond to it (if applicable). Submissions are stored in the website’s database (e.g. for backup, reporting and accounting purposes) for 12 months.
Also, for security reasons and to protect this website from spam, your data will be processed in the CleanTalk Cloud Service and they will be stored in log files for 7 days. On the expiry of the mentioned period, they will be completely deleted. CleanTalk may use spam activity information of IP/email addresses to offer proper anti-spam protection to all websites connected to its service. It concerns exclusively those IP/email addresses that are being used for spam mailing.
When you place an online order, we process and store your personal information along with your IP address (for security purposes) so that we can process/fulfill your order. Furthermore, in case you set up a password on our website, only a hashed value of your user account’s password is stored in our website’s database.
If you are logged in to our website and add products to the cart, your cart will be saved in our database.
You can unsubscribe from our online store newsletter database anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by visiting the following URL: https://englewoodbeachwaterfest.us9.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=ea4ed372b37e11643915ee515&id=246b72045a
Other 3rd Party Providers that Store and Process Your Data
- Our website is hosted through Cloudways. Cloudways holds a 30 day server log of all website visits to help with security and diagnostics. The server log contains the visitor’s IP address but no information like name, phone number or email address.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
You can delete or disable cookies by using your browser. In Chrome you can delete your cookies by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then clicking on “More tools” and then on “Clear browsing data…”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such as Edge or Firefox.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Our online store places a 1st party cookie on your computer to remember items in your cart and to provide you with checkout ability.
- CleanTalk (see description above) uses 1st party session cookies on our website to determine whether or not you are a human visitor.
Content Hosted by Third Parties
We may embed content on our website from third parties such as Google Maps, Vimeo and YouTube. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any complaints regarding your personal data. We will take your complaint seriously, investigate it and take necessary measures where applicable. This does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.