Waterfest is the premier event in Englewood with over $6 million brought into the community. Each year we have expanded the festival, and once again the Board of Directors are expanding and improving the event. This year’s festival will include a “Family Conservation Area”, along with vendors, music, food, drinks and the OPA World Championship Offshore boat races.
There are Lots of Areas to Volunteer!
Most of our volunteer positions will be at the beach, but if you prefer there will be a few in other areas. By volunteering you will help support deserving organizations that foster the protection of our water and marine life, and encourage the recreational use of our water resources. If you enjoy working in a group environment, and are committed, we have many volunteer opportunities available.
- Family Conservation Center
- Food and Beverage Sales
- Tee Shirt Sales
- Dry Pit Attendants
- Setup & Maintenance
- Ticket Sales
- Welcome Center
- Divers and Safety Boats
Please review the requirements and responsibilities below before signing up. Thank you for your consideration in this worthwhile event and we hope to see you on November 23rd & 24th. When opening the sign up page remember to scroll down to see opportunities on both days.
- Like Working in a Group
- Are Energetic & Friendly
- Are Dependable
…Then we Need YOU to Volunteer at Waterfest 2019!
4-Hour Volunteers Receive…
- Race Ticket
8-Hour Volunteers Receive…
- Race Ticket
- Food & Drink Tickets
- Be on time: bus transportation will be provided from volunteer parking lot which will be identified at a later date.
- Wear your Waterfest tee shirt and report to sign in table prior to your start time.
- After signing in report to volunteer supervisor for assignment. Keep supervisor informed of any issues.
What A Volunteer Needs
- Volunteer tee shirt and wrist band (provided by Waterfest)
- Sun screen
- Maybe a hat
- Friendly smile and good attitude
Location of Check-In
- In front of beach pavilion at main gate
- Event is held rain or shine
- No drugs, firearms, or consumption of alcohol while volunteering